Have you ever stayed up really late? I mean REALLY late? You probably have. You know how when you stay up that late you don't think straight? Well I do that a lot. And not just really late at night. I mostly do it when I'm rambling on about something biblical. I'll be trying to make a point, then I'll lose my train of thought, and forget what point I was trying to make. It is really annoying, and embarrassing.
But you know what's interesting? It's fun! It's fun to be around other Christians who have so much of a desire to discuss biblical topics, that you can just go on and on and no one gives you blank stares! Its fun to discuss it with Christians your age who study their Bible's a lot. And you learn so much! And you don't feel like you're the only one talking!
Now when you combine people who like to discuss biblical topics, and add it to an all-nighter, usually no one ever has a point to begin with, and everyone loses their train of thought. And so you learn a lot because everyone is just spewing out knowledge that they have.
Who ever said that Christians don't have fun? :)
~Melody
No comments:
Post a Comment