Monday, June 20, 2011

Build your life around God

   A quote that has been on my mind lately, is one I read in the book "When God Writes Your Love Story" by Eric and Leslie Ludy. She said "Don't build God into your life, build your life around God." I really like that quote because often I find myself reading my bible when a few spare minutes come into my day. Or praying whenever I am walking, or riding my bike, or just sitting around. When really, I should be setting aside time to read my bible and pray, and mold the rest of my day around that. This doesn't mean I shouldn't pray whenever I have a spare moment, or read my bible when I have spare time. But I have been working God into my day, when I should have God be the center of my day, and fit everything around that.

~Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment