God has been pouring out blessings on me in the most amazing ways lately. He is also guiding me by the hand through some emotionally trying stuff and promising me that His plan is what's best for me and I can fully trust Him.
The school year is almost to a close, (my last final is tomorrow!) I was able to quit my job as a lifeguard (HUGE praise) and I am working at a Christian café that I have come to love over the past several weeks. Right now I am working in return for a baby grand piano, (random, I know) but later I will be working for pay (if it is still running.) This little café could use a lot of prayer. The owners are full of Christ and use this business as a ministry in every way possible, but they really need guidance on running a business and a lot more costumers.
In less than a month I am moving to the most beautiful, peaceful place on earth and living with my best friend. I'm kinda freaking out! I can't stop thinking about it, and every time I do a smile spreads across my face as I anticipate star gazing, peaceful walks in the snow, sledding, long evenings by the fire, and spending time with my best friend.... Most of all, a break! I am desperate for a break from my hectic schedule over here.
I am so incredibly thankful for my sisters in Christ. Just putting that out there. I have really been leaning on them lately and they have never let me down.
~Melody
No comments:
Post a Comment