Ever had a moment or a day when you are just suddenly overwhelmed with how blessed you are? I had that yesterday. I got to play piano in front of a whole lot of people, and I was scared to death. But I know 2 of my friends were praying for me, and another friend stood by my side the whole time. She convinced me to play, she came to my audition, she sat with me before and after I played, and when I felt like I was going to pass out she was there to support me. God has blessed me so much in allowing me to come to this co-op, if even only for one year.
When I got home from co-op last night, I crashed in my bed and laid there, thinking of all the ways God has blessed me so far this year. I am overwhelmed especially with the friendships God has placed in my life.
~Melody
No comments:
Post a Comment