Thursday, July 7, 2011

A wonderful thought.

   I had a huge realization hit me last Sunday. It is kinda sad that it took this long.... So I was sitting on the balcony of my church, day dreaming. (When I should have been listening to the sermon hehe... oops.) I was daydreaming about heaven. I was imagining walking on a path leading down to a lake, surrounded by flowers, with Jesus by my side. I was imagining having a church potluck in heaven (I have no biblical basis for that) and seeing everyone I love at my church, in their glorified bodies. I was imagining seeing my sister, run across a field without a hurt or a pain, with color in her cheeks, and a body that is not just skin and bones. And then it hit me.... Those things are actually going to happen. I WILL see my sister healed. It was such a wonderful thought!

~Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment