Thursday, November 21, 2013

Bless the Lord O my soul, all my inmost being, praise His holy name!

   I am truly joyful today. I'm not entirely sure why... I mean I slept past my alarm, didn't get enough sleep, and didn't have adequate time to get ready for school, I spilled coffee on myself while scraping my car, I have felt like throwing up or passing out all morning, I don't know where I am going to find time to get all my homework done and I work right after school. But my heart is happy today. Nothing can get me down. Maybe it's the clear blue sky and the crisp winter frost that remind me of God's grace. Or maybe it is the constant excitement that I am going to be living with my best friend for 3 months at my favorite place on earth after Christmas, which reminds me of God's providence. Maybe it is the fact that school is almost over and my grades are fantastic which reminds me of God's promise that he will carry my through anything. Whatever it is, I am thankful for it because my heart is rejoicing and I can't wipe this smile from my face. :D

~Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment