Saturday, January 5, 2013

Take My Hand And Walk Where I Lead

This song has meant so much to me this past week... The words are just so applicable right now.

   So lately I have been much more in the Word than I was through the past quarter. And I intend to continue to be in the Word.
   Just now I was talking to a long-time friend about what has been happening lately and I expressed that I am alright because I know that God is in control. And she said "Good faith" and I replied "I've got nothing else." I feel like God is trying to strip me of self-reliance by placing me in situations that I have very little control over. Although I don't like going through hard times, I have never felt so much peace or so at ease. I am afraid it is going to be a very long, difficult, lonely quarter of school that starts on Monday. But I am confidant God will carry me through and use me to do His work. He had a reason for sending me to a new campus, and I'm excited to see what that reason is.

~Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment