So... last day of my first week of college/highschool. Recapping my week:
-I need to read my bible more. Either by bringing my bible to school (wont fit in my backpack though) or by getting up earlier (too tired to comprehend anything at that hour anyways.) .....I need another plan lol
-Food is always good to have on hand when you're at the college all day.
-I need to be discerning in what jokes are or aren't appropriate because the people around me are not always the best influence.
-I'm growing to love getting up early and watching the sun rise. There's something so majestic and serene about it... Like God painted the entire sky and you're the only one awake to see it.
-Going home never sounded so amazing....
-Late nights are not a good idea.
-People need Jesus... So much. When I see a homosexual couple, or a girl dressed immodestly, or I hear people swear.... My first thought is how blind they are. And how God has given me this opportunity and I should strive to be an example of Christ all the time.
~Melody
No comments:
Post a Comment