Thursday, March 22, 2012

Little blessings

   I was just talking to a friend of mine, and he was sympathizing with me and encouraging me since I am rather sick, stressed, disappointed, and overwhelmed right now. And as he reminded me that it is all in God's hands, I began noticing little blessings that God has dropped into my life the past few weeks. Even though life has been rather down hill the past couple weeks, God placed small things in my life for me to delight in.
1. (You are really going to laugh at this.) A brand of organic soup I really like come on sale and my mom bought about 28 containers of it, and I've been heating up a mug of soup when ever I'm hungry and it is oh so wonderful!

2. He placed a friend of mine in the same drivers ed class as me, and this friend has a great sense of humor and makes me laugh 3 nights a week.

3. My good friend from when I was 6 started texting me, and I've discovered that some friendships aren't changed by time.

4. It snowed this morning. And I love the smell of snow.

5. I really enjoyed the book I had to read the other day for school. That is a rarity.

~Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment