Thursday, December 22, 2011

I'm learning... slowly...

   I often look back and realize how foolish I have been. Especially with my bible reading. I often read something in my bible, and I read it again, and again, and again.... trying to comprehend what it means, and then finally I'll give up and read on, and find the answer a few verses down. *Facepalm* It's like one of those moments where you walk into a wall and then hope no one saw you.
   I've had my bible since I was eight. When I started growing in my faith, (when I was 12) I was reading my bible A LOT. And I would write notes and questions in the margins of my bible. I often run across those questions now and realize how little I knew about the bible and about God. And I am reminded of how blessed I am to own a bible, and to attend a church that teaches out of it, and to have friends that believe it and discuss it with me.

~Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment