I had an incredible weekend with my youth group. Here are the reasons:
1. We had an amazing speaker (James Owolabi,) who was speaking on Psalm 139.
2. There was adventure. (Some people from our group went on a hike and got lost for quite a while.)
3. We played some super fun games.
4. My friend and I managed to fail at three attempted pranks.
It was a great weekend. But now I am exhausted (getting up at 3 in the morning to play a prank is not such a good idea.) And I am bruised up and sore. My youth group seems to like games where you get stretched, twisted, smooshed, or tackled. Don't get me wrong, I love those games too. I just don't like the results. :D
So anyway, I had a great weekend and learned a lot from Psalm 139. I might post on some of those things later.
~Melody
No comments:
Post a Comment